What Do Web Design Services Include?
Since the whole world is going online, professional web design and development services are now extremely popular. Be it your personal blog, an ecommerce shop, an information portal, or a news hub, you need a well-designed website to make your online presence work for you and your goals. With the development of this new global trend, web design services are becoming all the more important to both businesses and individuals.
Web design services and what they include
Generally speaking, web design and web development services include everything required to make a website go live. The best web design companies in New York and worldwide, including Beluga Lab, make every effort to offer their clients a special experience and ensure the result exceeds any expectations. Their services are diverse and include everything from hosting to designing user interface. Below is a short list of some of the most important web design services you can expect from a professional company.
- Web pages design – creation of the front-end design of a website, including layout, user interface, and writing markup.
- Hosting – provides the technologies needed for the web application or website to be viewed on the World Wide Web.
- Graphic design – creates visual content to communicate messages and optimize user experience by displaying elements in interactive designs.
- Analytical tracking – allows redirecting, tracking, and analyzing web traffic to make the website more effective and improve user experience.
- XML sitemap creation – creation of an XML sitemap and its submission to Google to get the website indexed faster.
- Content creation – creation of the original content (article writing, blogging, videography photography, etc.) for the website to pull in and retain audience attention.
- Search engine optimization – optimization of the web content with certain keywords to display the website more prominently in search engine results.
- Social media integration – handles different social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) under one platform and allows posting the same content to all of them.
- Website maintenance – checks your website for mistakes and issues to keep it relevant and updated.
This list of web design services is not exhausting. In fact, it includes many other services that web design and development companies offer to their clients. Please do not hesitate to contact Beluga Lab to discuss your project and come up with the solution that will suit your needs and goals best.